- Item No. : LD-2835H-24-30S10
- Technical Details
Power 7.2 w/m Light efficacy 100 lm/w (+/-10%) Luminous flux 600~630 lm/m PCB width 10 mm Voltage DC 12V / 24V Cutting interval 100 mm / 166.7mm IP lever
Introduction of 2835H SMD LED:
If you are looking for high lumen led strip for your commercial lighting projects, then our 2835H series will be your right choice. They are made of 2835 60mA LEDs, high lumnius efficacy as 100lm/W. We can provide a variety of different color temperatures and lumens to meet a variety of lighting needs.
2835H 60mA LEDs are much smaller and thinner than 5050s, it’s an efficient replacement for 5050 LEDs, producing 20% more light with the same power consumption.
Key Features for Your Selection:
- 90 CRI(Color Rendering Index)
- 2000K~7000K Widely CCT range
- Efficiency: 100lm/w
- Up to 2 Step Color Consistency
- Fully Dimmable
- Perfect Heat-dissipation to ensure 50000hours Lifespan.
Application & Wide Use
2835H series strips are brighter than 2835L series, they are used for larger areas and long distances places such as high ceilings, outdoor lighting, and wall washes, etc.It is widely used in commercial and industrial lighting.
- Hotel lighting
- Night bar lighting
- Exhibition lighting
- Bar and restaurant accent lighting
- Car showroom light
- Luxury cruise ship lighting
Why we use 2835 instead of 3528 & 3014?
|Heat Dissipation |
|3528 SMD||35*28*1.9 mm||4.5㎡||Normal||No||Poor||95°|
|3014 SMD||30*14*0.8 mm||3.64㎡||Weak||With heat sink||Normal||90°|
|2835 SMD||28*35*0.8 mm||9.18㎡||Strong||With heat sink||Excellent||120°|
The Outstanding Features of 2835 SMD LED:
- the chip uses high-power back aluminizing process, heat dissipation is more direct.
- The heat of the chip is derived directly from the bottom of the bracket, which has a larger heat dissipation area and better heat dissipation performance than 3014.
- The luminous surface is rectangular, with large luminous area, large luminous angle and uniform luminous area relative to 3014 and 3528. The luminous area is 2.3times of 3014 and 2.1times of 3528.
- 2835 is an upgraded new light source, which is widely used, overcomes the disadvantage of small side luminous angle of 3014, and effectively solves the phenomenon of point light source in 3528 lighting application.
- According to the product model and customer heat dissipation conditions, a variety of currents of 20-50 Ma can be used.
- To increase the light transmittance by 10%, 85-95% light transmission cover can be used, especially on LED fluorescent lamps.
Myledy IP Grade Introduction:
IP is an acronym “Ingress Protection”, a measurement standard ratings used to indicate the level of protection for electrical equipment against solids and liquids.
Myledy is equipped with state of the art manufacturing equipment utilizing cutting edge technology and top quality silicone glue to offer anti-yellowing, resistance to high and low temperature and diverse IP rating lever IP62~IP68 waterproofing for special applications.
Silicon Glue with
Silicon Glue With
CCT Spectrum Reference:
What Is CCT?
CCT(Correlated Color Temperature at which the light works) is represented by the number and the capital letter K (Kelvin), tells you the hue of white light. The smaller the Kelvin rating, the warmer the light, and vice versa. “Warm” and “Cool” do not describe the working temperature of the light, but rather the effect of light on us.
What CCT Should I Choose?
The color temperature of the LED lighting effects your mood. The amount of white in your room will magnify this effect. If your space has white walls and ceilings, and you choose a warmer white tone, it will look warmer than using a dark color scheme. Conversely, if your room is dim, you may need a cooler white tone so you can see the room clearly.
First, Calculate The Wattage of Each LED Strip — You should already have an idea of how much power will be required to run your LED light tapes. However, there might be some additions or subtractions in the number after you’ve cut and connected the tapes together. So, calculate the overall wattage required to power your flexible LED light strips again.
Second, Find Compatible Power Supply — You need to choose a driver that will use only 80% of its overall power to run the LED tapes. This is very important for the longevity of both your power supply and LED strips.
Third, Connect LED Strip to Power Supply — You can make series circuit or parallel circuit for the LED strip lights. And all Myledy LED strip lights are dimmable, you can also connect a dimmer for better brightness control.