Here For Help!
- Customized Length
- Logo Printing
- OEM Project
- Special Accessories
- Free Samples
- Other Questions
Item No.: LD-N1307-24-18P7-W
- Light distribution:
- Seamless and uniform light output, dot free
- Bendable at horizontal direction
- IP67 protection
- High light transmittance, environmental silicone material.
- Robust housing with high quality silicon, UV proof for true
- Outdoor application
- Easy installation with clips and bendable track
- Cut-able for flexible application
- Light source: high luminous efficiency
|LED Type/QTY :||
2110 SMD ; 300 LEDs/M
|Cutting Interval :||
|Light Color :||
White Color – 1800K~6000K
|IP Lever :||
|Standard Length :||
5m / reel
-25°C ~ 60°C
|Storage Temperature :||
-30°C ~ 80°C
Standard Accessory Package:
Attentions For Side Bends:
- Bendable at Vertical Up/Down direction only
- Minimum bending diameter is 80mm
Installation Guide For Neon LED Strip:
Here are some easy steps to install neon LED strips in your residential or commercial property:
Step 1. Cutting to The Right Size You Need
Most of the time, your LED seller will give you pre-cut neon led strip lights. But if they don’t, you can do it yourself.
Every neon flex LED light comes with dotted lines present after every 0.5 meter along the solder pads. You can cut them to achieve the desired length.
Step 2. Connect the Transmission End of the Strip to a Power Connector
- First, apply glue to the outer jacket, ensuring glue doesn’t get to any core wiring. And you should note:
1) Wait for at least 8 hours for the glue to fully set.
2) Insert the male connector into the light body while keeping the terminal pins aligned with the strip’s core wire.
3) The connector must fit securely and sit with all aligned terminal pins.
2. Install the clip securely on one side of the strip.
3. Attach the fixing box carefully over the clip.
Step 3. Insert a Tail Plug Into The Non-transmission End
Apply some glue to the end cap and install a tail plug in the strip’s on-transmission end.
Install the clip carefully.
Carefully attach the fixing box.
Step 4. Carefully attach the fixing box.
Install the track through a screw, then insert the strip into the track.